LamdaGen is a growing California company taking a One Health approach to bring its powerful LAuRA Digital Detection platform to the Human Health, Animal Health and Food & Water Safety sectors. We work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and are always on the lookout for passionate, entrepreneurial people, who have a keen interest in developing the latest technology to improve testing globally.
If you are a commercially-minded individual with expertise in rapid point of care diagnostics, plasmonics, assay development and/or optical sensing – let us hear from you. LamdaGen is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive compensation.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientist, Assay Development (Menlo Park, CA)
We have an opening for a Senior Scientist experienced in immunoassay development. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with various immuno-based diagnostic techniques, such as ELISA, lateral flow, and/or other sensor-based diagnostic systems. We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines, think “out of the box” and work effectively with others in a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
Focus will include development of protocols for biosensor-based immunoassays, including surface preparation, immobilization of ligands, affinity and kinetic analysis, and biomarker characterization.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance assays
- Perform hands-on assay development, optimization and scale-up tasks including troubleshooting.
- Conduct assay feasibility, stability, preclinical performance and verification studies.
- Work closely with other Scientific and Engineering staffs towards the development of company products.
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients to identify needs, define requirements and organize for specific customer applications.
- The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Immunology or related fields with at least three years industry experience in the development of immuno-based diagnostic assays.
- Possess strong expertise in assay development and bio-analytical methods
- Working knowledge and prior experience with analytical and diagnostic instrumentation, biosensors, lateral flow and colorimetric assay development.
- Strong quantitative intuition, excellent experimental design and data analysis skills, including presentation of experimental data to clients is essential.
- Be a ”hands-on” person who is a self-starter, welcomes challenges, shows initiative, works independently or as part of a team, is flexible, creative, and can communicate effectively at all levels internally and with customers.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with a high level of computer literacy.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com