LamdaGen is a growing California based company bringing LSPR biosensors and analytical systems to the Diagnostic and Life Science industries. We are always looking for top performers who specialize in plasmonics, surface chemistry, assay development, and optical sensing to join our team.
LamdaGen is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive compensation, benefits, and the opportunity to work with a specialized and committed group of professionals.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We have an opening for a Senior Scientist experienced in immunoassay development.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with various immuno-based diagnostic techniques, such as ELISA, lateral flow, and/or other sensor-based diagnostic systems. We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines, think “out of the box” and work effectively with others in a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
Focus will include commercial development of protocols for biosensor-based immunoassays, including surface preparation, immobilization of ligands, affinity and kinetic analysis, and biomarker characterization.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance assays
- Perform hands-on assay development, optimization and scale-up tasks including troubleshooting.
- Conduct assay feasibility, stability, preclinical performance and verification studies.
- Work closely with other Scientific and Engineering staffs towards the development of company products.
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients to identify needs, define requirements and organize for specific customer applications.
- The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Immunology or related fields with at least three years industry experience in the development of immuno-based diagnostic assays in a commercial environment.
- Possess strong expertise in assay development and bio-analytical methods
- Working knowledge and prior experience with analytical and diagnostic instrumentation, biosensors, lateral flow and colorimetric assay development.
- Strong quantitative intuition, excellent experimental design and data analysis skills, including presentation of experimental data to clients is essential.
- Be a ”hands-on” person who is a self-starter, welcomes challenges, shows initiative, works independently and as part of a team, is flexible, creative, and can communicate effectively at all levels internally and with customers.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with a high level of computer literacy.