Research & Development: LamdaGen’s 3D Nano-Structured Electrodes
Sensing electrodes based on patented nano-structured metallic thin films
- More sensitive than conventional sensing electrodes
- Multiplex capability
- Adapted to microfabrication processes – screen printing and lab-on-chip
- Enabling miniaturization of wearable sensing devices
- Existing and expanding IP for mobile/wearable applications
Suitable for on-demand testing or continuous monitoring of biomarkers in blood, interstitial fluid, saliva, urine and perspiration:
- Electrolyte ions
- Small molecules
- Drugs, bacteria, viruses, etc.
Lactate & Performance Monitoring
Normal lactate concentration in different body fluids
- Blood: 0.5-2 mM
- Interstitial fluid: 1.9-2.2 mM
- Tears: 1-5 mM
- Exhaled breath: 13.5-22 µM
- Saliva: 0.1-2.5 mM
Lactate threshold (LT)
- Inflection point where a sudden or sharp rise in lactate concentration indicates the onset of dominant anaerobic glycolysis
LamdaGen Electrochemistry and Continuous Lactate Monitoring
- Potential held at -0.15V
- Current signal increases with increasing lactate concentrations
LamdaGen’s 3D nano-structured electrodes enable high sensitivity real-time monitoring of biomolecular information
- Low cost, simple instruentation
- Continuous monitoring
- Highly selective
- Fast response
- Micron sizing – adaptable to microfabrication processes – screen printing and lab-on-chip
- Easily multiplexed
- Ideal for performance and patient health monitoring
- Suitable for wearable/mobile applications
- Novel IP coverage
For information and details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. LamdaGen Corporation manufactures Functional Nano-Materials that are precisely organized, controlled and tuned for desired properties and application. The Company’s metallic thin-films can be specifically manufactured to perform catalytic processes. The adjacent graph is part of an early Meta-Catalytic Surface (MCS) data set. The data depicts the greatly enhanced and controlled reactivity of a simple H2O2 model comparing MCS to a traditional bulk catalyst of the same metal. LamdaGen’s MCS exhibits remarkable properties as a powerful catalyst for many reactions, including redox reactions.
Complementary to the ability to produce LSPR metallic thin films to be “grown” on almost any type of material, we also can “grow” in virtually any size, shape or dimension. In fact, the films can be manufactured in large continuous sheets and later die cut and or twisted, turned or folded for specific commercial purposes.
This sort of flexibility is novel considering the powerful nature, robustness and high sensitivity of our LSPR sensor films, particularly when one begins to understand that the films can be used in non-bio ways as “dry-sensors”.
As mentioned elsewhere in the website, LamdaGen’s nano-structured thin-films can be precisely manufactured integrating a variety of noble metals, metal, metal oxides or combinations thereof- depending on the unique application required.