One of the most highly coveted and desired capabilities of modern diagnostics is a single-step, non-labeled assay that is precisely quantitative, requiring no wash step and reproducibly reaches into sub-picogram levels of detection with a broad dynamic range, plus delivers results in 15 minutes.
LamdaGen has developed such a powerful assay technique which is now being integrated into both:
- Diagnostic Sensor licensing agreements with strategic partners
- The Company’s Asian Subsidiary POCT and IVD products in development
This new patent-pending digital LSPR assay technique is ideal for POCT, Central Lab based IVD and highly miniaturized mobile/wearable IVD systems.
For info email: email@example.com
LamdaGen’s patented plasmonic sensor technologies enhance the utility of clinical biomarkers which can provide greater resolution to test results and accelerate patient care decision making. The sensor platform is available for license and offers:
- Single-step non-labeled 15 minute assays
- Accelerated time to results – from hours/days to minutes
- Detect disease, illness or cancer far earlier
- Precise quantitation into the low to sub-femtomolar range
- Broad dynamic range
- Blood, saliva, urine or tear samples
LamdaGen’s diagnostic LSPR sensor platform simply requires:
- A micro-LED
- Tiny optics or camera
- Proprietary algorithms to quantify target samples
- ~7µl of sample
The nano-based LSPR system is well suited for miniaturization.
The Company’s plasmonic biosensors enable non-labeled, single-step, rapid and better than central laboratory grade sensitivity and specificity over a range of sample types with a single sample drop including blood, serum, urine, saliva and tears. The testing mode is diverse and powerful.
LamdaGen’s nano-plasmonic LSPR films can be grown on virtually any solid support including: Polymers, Flexible Membranes, Glass, Cellulose, Stainless Steel, others.
The Company’s LSPR sensors are easily manufactured in any size or shape and are typically grown as individual or multi-paneled circular spots ranging in diameter from 300 microns up to 2.5 millimeters each depending on functional density and mobile system needs.
When coupling flexible sizing with the ability to configure sensors into any shape and upon any type solid support – the diagnostic platform becomes an exceedingly adaptable system for IVD integration. Additionally, the platform offers significant multiplexing capabilities.
LamdaGen has optimized its single-step POC/IVD digital diagnostic assays to clinical levels in areas such as:
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Cardiovascular Health
- Infectious Disease
- Drugs of Abuse
- Contaminant Monitoring
For data and additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Troponin I (cTnI) Quantification
A sensitive biomarker of myocardial injury
Troponin I (cTnI):
- Central to the earlier diagnosis of myocardial infarction (MI)
- Prediction of outcome: death/MI and further risk
Plasmonic ELISA™ Platform Assay:
- Detect TnI at 0.64 pg/mL
- Significantly more sensitive than commercial ELISA kits
- Precise and easy quantitation