L’AuRa is the result of diligent discovery, state of the art nano-science and a collaborative team penchant for uncompromising precision.
Presently no rapid human diagnostic testing system can deliver central laboratory grade high-sensitivity quantitation in a rapid mobile point of care format without sacrificing precision or quality.
LamdaGen’s L’AuRa system enables an important performance shift away from traditional analog-based central laboratory ELISA testing to a modern digital platform. Further, L’AuRa’s adaptive sensor systems are easily integrated into remote patient monitoring systems or miniaturized mobile POC testing devices.
The simplicity and robust mobility of LamdaGen’s sensor technology enable advanced single-step detection systems to fulfill the unmet global market need for more patient-centric POC testing as defined by:
- Rapid results
- High analytical sensitivity with quantitative precision
- Design simplicity and ease of use
- Single or multiplexed targets
Beyond human diagnostics, L’AuRa’s digital sensing systems are also well suited for high impact applications in industrial or consumer-oriented food safety, companion animal and animal food stock, and certain environmental health applications – where point of use can be anywhere.
The L’Aura sensing system is economical, easy to use, scalable and easily integrated into single, multiplex and multi-panel diagnostic products. L’AuRa is also compatible with any biomarker, including low-abundance ones.
L’AuRa enables next-generation decentralized diagnostic precision – outside the walls of the hospital
The L’AuRa digital system enables decentralized testing for earlier detection, treatment and prevention of disease. The system’s laboratory grade performance is particularly well suited for critical care settings such as ER’s, ICU’s and first responder units, as well as for POC and mobile testing in clinics, urgent care facilities, physician offices, pharmacies, mobile/field and in-home patient monitoring.
LamdaGen licenses its patented and proprietary sensor technologies on an open architecture basis to companies for integration into their existing diagnostic systems and devices, or into advanced POC or mobile/wearable products in development.
LamdaGen has optimized L’AuRa’s performance to clinical levels for many targets including:
L’AuRa and Precise Cortisol Quantification in a Single-Step 15 Minute Assay
A biomarker indicative of the body’s response to stress
- In healthy humans, cortisol production follows a personal rhythm, peaking in early morning and dropping to the lowest concentration at night. In response to stress, cortisol levels rise independently of the circadian cycle.
- Prolonged periods of irregular cortisol levels are well-evidenced to have negative impacts on mental, physical and emotional performance and well being (1, 2).
- Dose response curve (shown right) for saliva-based cortisol quantitation in a competitive 15-minute assay format using LamdaGen’s L’AuRa digital platform.
- Each data point represents the average of 5 repeats
- The assay range is between 50 pg/mL – 5 ng/mL
- The recovery yield percentages range from 92% to 110%, with an average of 101%
1. L.D. Dorn et al., Salivary cortisol reflects serum cortisol: analysis of circadian profiles, Ann Clin Biochem 44, 281-284 (2007)
2. E. Aardal & A Holm, Cortisol in saliva – reference ranges in relation to cortisol in serum, Eur J Clin Chem Clin Biochem 33(12) 81-94 (1995)